WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT® established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we develop new games, manage our existing game portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.
WHO YOU ARE
We are seeking an enthusiastic Office Manager to join our team! The Office Manager is responsible for the day to day organization of the busy NCSOFT office, organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
The Office Manager’s role will encompass a variety of tasks which will include administrative tasks, meeting and greeting visitors, facilities management, office supplies, travel and accommodation bookings, security system, couriers and post as well as managing the health and safety.
Success in this role relies on a high level of organization coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills as well a high level of initiate and proactivity being required.
- Please note we will shortly be re-locating the EU office to Central London where this role will be based.
- Permanent Contract, Part Time (5 days per week, 20 hours).
- Front Desk presence, to include greeting visitors, answering calls, receiving parcels
- Manage all office-related supplier relationships who provide services to the office
- Maintain all common areas, meeting rooms and kitchen and ensuring are stocked sufficiently at all times.
- Work with the Property Management team, to oversee all maintenance, janitorial, repairs and service requests for the studio
- Responsible for the office Security system, ensuring it is maintained, security procedure is up to date and followed at all times
- Purchasing control over office-related supplies; maintains cost tracking, submits purchase order requests and works with the Finance Department when necessary. Ensure that the facility is consistently maintained in a professional manner.
- Ensure processes are in place to manage new starters and leavers at NCSOFT
- Manage the maintenance of the Intranet with the support of the HR
- Develop and coordinate safety policy’s for employees
- Schedules and coordinates employee desk moves, including the placement, cleanup and setup of new hires and all departures.
- Manage travel arrangements for all employees
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- Organise meetings as and when requested
- Continuously review current practices to ensure they are efficient and effective
- Manage and review the company vendors ensuring they are reliable, cost effective on an annual basis and provide recommendations to HR.
- Oversee with the support of the HR the vendor contracts and review accordingly to ensure they are cost effective for the business
- Manage and organize the annual archiving
- Manage the daily post and deliveries and organise any post that needs to be sent.
Health & Safety
- Ensuring all relevant H&S training / provisions are up to date for First Aid, Fire Wardens etc….
- With support from the HR ensure that Health & Safety guidelines are recognised and adhered to.
- With support from the HR ensure processes and procedures are followed
- Record sickness related absence under the direction of the HR in a professional and confidential manner.
- Manage the administration of Morale budget, Team budget and expenditure
- Organise all social events with support of HR – Christmas, ad hoc,
- Organise the team Birthday celebration with support of HR
- Organise the Long service awards with support of HR
- Collating annual benefits data for reward statement provided by HR
- To ensure the sickness database is up to date
- To support the HR when requested with recruitment, inductions etc……
Other areas will cover Finance, Travel and Publishing Administration
- Excellent at multi-tasking and prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Excellent level of experience in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good level of IT literacy
- Experience of dealing with Health & Safety issues
- At least 4 years of experience in Office Management
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of attention to detail and quality of work
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- High level of initiative and common sense
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confidential and sensitive to particular issues
- Ability to build excellent working relationships
- First Aider (desirable)
- Reliable and adaptable
- People Oriented
- Proactive and energetic
- Flexible to work additional hours when required
- Professional and trustworthy
- Aware of their limitations and knows when to request help
- Good team player with a sense of humour
Please note that only applications made in English will be considered and must be accompanied by a letter of motivation as well as a current CV. Please also state salary expectations.
As a matter of courtesy we look to respond to all applications within five working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not been contacted within five working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCSOFT