NCSOFT is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we manage the portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.
We are seeking a talented Video Editor/Motion Graphics Artist to join our crack team of creative professionals and draw on their background in digital design and animation to create compelling assets that grab the attention of our players.
You will have a creatively diverse background in video games or other entertainment related industry. You should have strong design, animation, and story-telling experience with an ability to craft a wide variety of bespoke assets, customized to maximum effectiveness within their delivery channel. In addition, you should be able to produce work that reflects their expertise in Creative Cloud Apps including Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects. You are versatile in creating and manipulating art assets into polished, usable formats across a wide range of mediums. Most importantly, the artist must be flexible and enjoy working on a variety of different projects while being able to manage multiple overlapping deadlines.
- Capture, produce, and deliver game play into compelling, attention-grabbing media
- Create compelling motion graphics and object animations that delight our players
- Animate game logos and design cohesive and complementary title slates package
- Reinforce our IP’s personality by designing to our established brand guidelines
- Help to define the motion graphics and animation style for each game based on the Creative Services Team’s vision
- Collaborate with Lead and project managers to define schedules and deliverables
- Pipeline enhancement and documentation
***YOU MUST INCLUDE AN ONLINE REEL TO BE CONSIDERED***
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a Motion Graphics Artist
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere
- Experienced in Particular, Trapcode, Cinema 4D/Element 3D or similar
- Ability to creatively animate text and graphics
- Experience creating VFX and particles
- An excellent eye for design
- Strong customer service skills and a professional attitude
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
- BA in design, animation or related field
- Livestreaming, streaming tech, and broadcast experience
- Photography, cinematography, lighting for interviews/stage, etc.
- Music/audio editing for video
- Audio recording for interviews, etc.
- Experience in AAA console/PC and/or mobile game development
- Experience with JIRA and confluence