NCSOFTWest Mobile, a software development company focused on making high-quality, cutting-edge, and conceptually innovative free-to-play mobile games, is seeking a talented Office Administrator to join our team.
- Front Desk presence, to include greeting visitors, answering calls, receiving parcels
- Manage all office-related vendor relationships for vendors who provide services to the studio
- Maintain all common areas, conference rooms, and kitchens, making sure the proper supplies are in those areas and stock supplies as needed
- Work with the Property Management team, to oversee all maintenance, janitorial, repairs and service requests for the studio
- Purchasing control over office-related supplies; maintains cost tracking, submits purchase order requests and works with the Finance Department when necessary. Ensure that the facility is consistently maintained in a professional manner.
- Assist the HR/Recruiting as necessary with the employee functions, interview scheduling and coordination
- Maintain the building safety initiatives following OSHA requirements.
- Develop and coordinate safety programs for employees
- Participate and assist in coordinating office morale events’
- Schedules and coordinates employee desk moves, including the placement, cleanup and setup of new hires and all departures.
- Solely responsible for managing all incoming and outgoing mail. Packing and shipping through FedEx and UPS will also be a function of this position.
- Manage travel arrangements for the studio personnel using online tool Egencia
- Manage relocations for new hires and transfer employees
- Manage corporate housing scheduling and facility
- Support the Executives for Mobile Studio in administrative tasks
- Help prepare or distribute documents for meetings or presentations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- 3+ years of experience as an Office Administrator or Facilities related role
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills, as well as a positive, calm demeanor are essential
- Extensive experience with booking domestic and international travel
- Experience working with various executives, personalities, and a large volume of employee requests
- Self-motivated to proactively improve the studio culture and facilities
- Ability to work independently and successfully in an ever-changing, fast-paced team environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Visio
- Safety committee knowledge
- Efficient and effective multitasking skills
- Strong team player
- Notary Republic a plus
- Concur Expense experience a plus
- First Aid/CPR certified is a plus
This is a typical standard office environment role that requires the physical ability to lift boxes +/- 40lbs.
NCSOFT is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we manage the portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.