The Lifecycle Marketing Manager is a leader at building sustainable growth through an integrated lifecycle approach to loyalty and engagement marketing. Reporting into the Director of Growth, the Growth Senior Associate/Manager will own the setup, execution and monitoring of player communication through the most effective channels, including in-game, email and push notifications, as well as manage an ongoing pipeline of UA creatives for our mobile games.
What you will do?
- Design and champion our overall strategies and philosophy of integrated lifecycle marketing
- Collaborate with product management and technology teams to design a world class platform for mobile game CRM
- Own and deliver on KPIs for player retention, engagement, and monetization
- Design lifecycle marketing programs that are customized by game, but also drive overall publisher level player optimization
- Identify distinct player cohorts and segmentation, working closely with our data science team and develop campaigns/programs based on the segmentation
- Collaborate with product marketing and product management teams to drive engagement, re-acquisition, and monetization goals for our top games
- Manage and optimize a diverse set of communication channels including: email, mobile push messaging, in-app messaging, social platform messaging and promotion, and re-targeted advertising.
- Manage a calendar of game launches and new product updates and the associated due dates for the various marketing deliverables needed for each
- Own A/B testing, reporting, and optimization of messaging and campaigns across all applicable channels
- Lead project management activities for the marketing of products, both internally cross-functionally and cross-border
- Prepare ongoing reporting for senior management regarding marketing performance, including all points of Acquisition funnel
- Prepare and manage asset creation and coordination, including detailed creative briefs and in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis for iterative design, to maximize the impact of ad creative on our user acquisition campaigns
- 3+ years of online marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing, push notifications and/or online engagement programs
- Experience in the mobile industry (Games industry experience a plus)
- Experience writing copy for marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical capabilities with an attention to detail. (Data Mining experience a plus)
- Experience with 3rd party Push Notification & ESP platforms
- Familiar with project management & related software tools (Jira, Bugzilla, Google docs, Confluence, etc)
- Strong project management skills
- Previous experience in writing/proofing customer-facing copy
- Proven experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis for user acquisition, particularly with advertising creative
- Previous experience with storefront ASO