NCSOFT® established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, is one of the leading gaming publishers in the world. At NCSOFT West, we develop new games, manage our existing game portfolio, initiatives and game services across the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Together we operate many of the most successful and influential massively multiplayer online games in the industry, welcoming hundreds of millions of players daily into exciting living worlds for extraordinary adventures.
We’re looking for a talented Associate Producer for an upcoming AAA console and PC title. This role will provide production support for the development, submission, and release of the game across multiple gaming platforms. The Associate Producer will be directly involved in many areas of the game’s production and will be responsible for insuring that several groups, including Localization, QA, product analytics, and other services, are operating efficiently and effectively. This will require scheduling, budgeting, organizing and coordinating across both internal and external groups to track their efforts, manage dependency issues, identify risks, provide possible solutions, and insure that each area of the project stays on track and in position to achieve the highest quality.
- Oversee areas of production including QA, Localization, rating board submissions, legal clearances, and First Party submissions.
- Maintain strong working relationships with First Party platform partners and be a primary point of contact between First Parties and NCSOFT’s Product Development, Quality Assurance, Customer Service and other internal groups.
- Manage post-launch build deliveries, submissions, and distribution of downloadable content and other live updates.
- Provide ongoing risk assessment and advocate for potential improvements across production efforts, including the release process, live services, feature sets, etc.
- Facilitate thorough and clear communication between stakeholders across multiple cross-functional organizations and regions, including third parties, as appropriate.
- Be a second Production point of contact for the product with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Legal, Finance, Publishing).
- Work closely with Business Analytics team to facilitate successful collection and processing of game related data as a useful tool to drive future development and release efforts.
- Be an internal and external advocate for the product and provide support as needed at industry trade shows and PR events.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Production experience launching at least one AAA console title
- Familiarity with the submission and release processes and timelines for at least one First Party platform (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo).
- Experience with game development timelines and ability to create waterfall schedules and resource/development plans
- A logical, innovative, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or other task tracking software
- Precise written and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organized, resourceful, and reliable
- Passion for console games
- Strong ‘self-starter’
- Bachelor's degree
- SCRUM, PMP, Agile certification(s)
This is a full time, on-site position at our studio in Aliso Viejo, CA. A casual, friendly work environment, comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary, and more are all part of what makes NCSOFT West a great place to work.