The Senior Director of Technology and Infrastructure coordinates and ensures the stable operation of NCSOFT’s corporate IT infrastructure and 24x7 live operations of all NCSOFT game products. This includes data center, network and server services, user support/help desk, servers, and release management/deployment of new systems/products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include at least the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs:
- Works with NCSOFT platform engineering and publishing staff, developer partner organizations, and 3rd party vendors to ensure player networks operate efficiently and without issues and interruptions.
- Leads and manages following teams to provide needs assessment and recommend/implement infrastructure related solutions for a global network: system monitoring and performance tuning, system administration, systems control and security, and technical documentation.
- Designs and implements business continuity/disaster recovery plans, develops/builds roadmaps, document plans and supervises teams to execute/implement projects/systems.
- Manage technology vendors for both hardware and software.
- Ensure IT infrastructure and systems conform to IT governance standards, guidelines, processes and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience, with 10+ years of direct experience in successfully leading multi-disciplined teams (SA, SE, NE, DBA) to manage a 24/7 environment.
- Successful track record of planning coordination, designing and architecting infrastructure services within a mission-critical production environment is required.
- Experience in 24/7 internet or related software industry is required.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience delivering complex projects.
- Must have experience managing in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Must have data center experience, including colocation and managed hosting models.
- Experience with online gaming a must.
**We are open to this role being based out of Austin, TX or Bellevue, WA**