As Executive Producer you are the business owner for assigned mobile game(s), ultimately responsible for the financial performance of the game(s). In this role you will drive strategic initiatives for the game(s) and work closely with cross functional teams across the company and with external partners (including the game developers).
- Manage P&L for assigned mobile game(s). Work to mitigate costs and maximize revenue.
- Provide strategic direction for assigned game(s) to reach business objectives.
- Closely track KPIs for acquisition, retention, and monetization and develop strategic initiatives to improve or maintain KPI performance.
- Work closely with game developer(s) to define, scope, and prioritize new game features, fixes, events, and updates.
- Provide regular updates to NCW Execs including Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Develop a deep understanding of game design, game economy, and live events.
- Drive initiatives across a complex cross-functional team environment.
- Manage a team of highly engaged producers, product managers, and others.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or Computer Science, or equivalent job experience.
- MBA preferred.
- 6+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong leadership and management skills across a complex cross-functional team environment.
- Strong passion and initiative required to push strategic initiatives through the organization.
- Deep understanding of game KPIs and connections to game systems and features.
- Ability to successfully negotiate and communicate with game developers.
- Solid understanding of game P&Ls, accounting concepts, etc.