At Naya Homes, we're building a property management and hospitality company that empowers homeowners and real estate developers to increase their financial returns through short-term and vacation rentals while removing their operating burden. As we scale, we will be uniquely positioned to leverage our data to unlock a new asset class in Latam.
As our SDR you will be a key player in helping us grow our short-term vacation rental inventory. This role is responsible for the top of funnel selling cycle in delivering Naya Homes property management solution to homeowners through targeted campaigns pointed at areas of growth focus. You will have access to our inbound prospects in order to activate initial outreach campaign sequencing and engagement.
Ultimately, you will help create a new asset class in Latam by building a world-class international brand that provides best-in-market asset performance for our homeowners and amazing hospitality experiences for our guests.
Our Sales department is conformed by strong communicators who are comfortable contacting leads over the phone, email or via video conference, can learn and adapt quickly, are grounded in ethical business practices, and find reward in building a strong organization.
Responsibilities will certainly evolve, but early work can look like:
- Proactive and targeted outreach to owners of vacation homes
- Maintain strong cadences of follow-up with leads to help maximize conversion and meet goals
- Communicate the value of Naya Homes services and guide owners through the initial discovery and meeting confirmations.
- Qualify leads to schedule with our sales executive partners while communicating our value to interested homeowners
- Expertly manage your day-to-day through our CRM system while building a strong sales pipeline
- Partner with your manager to track meeting success rate and outcome
- Ability to generate sales opportunities and build trust with prospects over the phone
Why you might be excited about us
- We are transforming the Latin American vacation and short term rental market by building the first large-scale, tech-first property manager. We’re well funded and plan to move very quickly in a market offering enormous opportunities.
- We’re building a new asset class in Latin America. Once we’ve built a foundation of supply, our data will enable us to build products that will fundamentally change how people own and use vacation and short term rentals.
- We are also building a world-class hospitality brand that will provide magical stays and the many destinations we will be launching over the next months and years
- You like to travel to amazing destinations and enjoy unique stays
- We're small, so you'll be able to contribute over big areas of our product and have immense impact on our business
- You will have the opportunity to grow in the organization and to work closely with the experienced founders and have an active say in the direction of the company.
Why you might not be excited about us
- We're small and we’re building from the ground up, so if you like more established companies, it's not (yet) the right time. Here you'll help us define and build our company's culture and infrastructure
- Since we're an early stage startup, projects and priorities may shift and we will need to move fast
- Since you'll have a lot of responsibility and creativity over projects, they may not be defined perfectly initially. You'll be expected to bring your own experience and perspective to help us do the right things, and raise flags if you think we should do things differently.
- 2+ years of experience as SDR or similar roles
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient, while having the willingness to seek guidance and direction as needed
- Solid computer skills (experience with G Suite and CRM Hubspot is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to set and exceed aggressive individual and organizational goals
- Strong active listener with a genuine curiosity
- Ability brush off rejection
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Have worked and thrived in a fast-paced environment at an early stage company (Preferred not required)
- Deep customer focus and empathy
- Excel at working cross-functionally and being a collaborative team player
- Inspired by and passionate about the mission
At Naya Homes we celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all.