At Naya Homes, we’re building a property management and hospitality company that empowers homeowners and real estate developers to increase their financial returns through short-term and vacation rentals while removing their operating burden. As we scale, we will be uniquely positioned to leverage our data to unlock a new asset class in Latam.
We are seeking a Sales Manager who can help keep this engine running with their own sales skills as well as leadership of a team of driven sales representatives. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
Ultimately, you will help create a new asset class in Latam by building a world-class international brand that provides best-in-market asset performance for our homeowners and amazing hospitality experiences for our guests.
The Sales Function reports directly to our CEO and will be core to strategically driving unit growth across markets. As you help develop best practices, playbooks, and processes that support hypergrowth, your impact on the business will be enormous.
Responsibilities will certainly evolve, but early work can look like:
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Achieve company objectives by planning thoroughly, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and making forecasts
- Develop skills continuously for hiring, training, and leading team members, and ensure that they're using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- Generate leads, and establish and nurture client relationships
Why you might be excited about us
- We are transforming the Latin American vacation and short term rental market by building the first large-scale, tech-first property manager. We’re well funded and plan to move very quickly in a market offering enormous opportunities.
- We’re building a new asset class in Latin America. Once we’ve built a foundation of supply, our data will enable us to build products that will fundamentally change how people own and use vacation and short term rentals.
- We are also building a world-class hospitality brand that will provide magical stays and the many destinations we will be launching over the next months and years
- You like to travel to amazing destinations and enjoy unique stays
- We're small, so you'll be able to contribute over big areas of our product and have immense impact on our business
- You will have the opportunity to grow in the organization and to work closely with the experienced founders and have an active say in the direction of the company.
Why you might not be excited about us
- We're small and we’re building from the ground up, so if you like more established companies, it's not (yet) the right time. Here you'll help us define and build our company's culture and infrastructure
- Since we're an early stage startup, projects and priorities may shift and we will need to move fast
- Since you'll have a lot of responsibility and creativity over projects, they may not be defined perfectly initially. You'll be expected to bring your own experience and perspective to help us do the right things, and raise flags if you think we should do things differently.
- 3+ years of experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have worked and thrived in a fast-paced environment at an early stage company (Preferred not required)
- Deep customer focus and empathy
- Instinct on how to make tradeoffs between elegance and efficiency
- Excel at working cross-functionally and being a collaborative team player
- Inspired by and passionate about the mission
At Naya Homes we celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all.