Navis and Revinate have joined forces, forming one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
We are excited to hire an experienced Software Developer - Data Pipeline to help us build world-class customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tools for the hospitality industry.
The primary focus of this position is to implement creative, engaging, and performant software that enhances our products and our special edge in the hospitality industry. The pipeline engineering team takes multiple projects from concept to delivery, creating new products and features from scratch as we evolve to meet our many clients’ needs. Our infrastructure is microservice-based and runs on a stack comprised of modern distributed cloud technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra, Spark, and Kafka.
This is a back-end role requiring the developer to build test automation around code sets, document code, understand architecture, and implement and support solutions in production environments. The candidate’s work will directly impact the platform that collects, stores, processes, and analyzes the data that drives the core of our business. The candidate demonstrates competent knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices, as they will be tasked with analyzing, identifying, and solving complex issues associated with software development and related technologies. You are driven to help make the products and the company successful.
What You’ll Have
- Ownership and responsibility to help define the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and user stories to deliver winning products and solutions
- The ability to proactively engage clients and cross-functional teams throughout development and delivery, including other engineering teams, DevOps, and client support to ensure a successful go-to-market
- Experience in or desire to work in a remote, globally distributed workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong in SOLID principles of object-oriented design patterns, and data structure knowledge
Remote US Based
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with software development in industry
- B. S. degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience implementing features with microservices using Java 8+ within a cloud-based environment such as AWS
- Experience working with several of the following technologies: Java Spring Boot, Microservices, Containers, cloud services, and CI/CD pipelines
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with Kafka (especially Kafka Streams), Kubernetes (with Helm), and Terraform is ideal
- Experience developing RESTful microservice architectures using JSON APIs
- Experience working with several AWS cloud services (Eg: EC2, S3, Lambda, Fargate, SQS, SNS, Elasticsearch, RDS, and Redshift), Docker, and NoSQL databases like DynamoDB and Cassandra
- Comfort working partly with on-premise legacy systems based on the .NET stack, including but not limited to .NET Core and SQL Server considered a plus
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
NAVIS/Revinate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)