Navis and Revinate have joined forces, forming one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. NAVIS' Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
Revinate is looking for an experienced leader to manage our Security Team. As Senior Security Manager you will be responsible for Cyber Security, Risk Management, Compliance Management, and Physical Security. The Security Team works directly with our application development, data engineering, infrastructure, and Human Resources Teams to secure Revinate’s Applications, Data, Technology Infrastructure, Physical Infrastructure, and Employees. You will continue to grow and develop Revinate’s Security Program, our Security Professionals, the Teams, and their respective Functions. You will lead Revinate’s annual SOC2 Type 2 engagement ( Security Trust Principle ), organize and see-through remediation efforts. In addition, own our PCI and GDPR Certifications. The role also serves as the central management cog for Revinate Technology Policies, Standards, and Procedures. You will manage Security support processes, standards, and procedures; create and measure goals to continually evaluate and improve Revinate’s Security Posture.
“Revinate and NAVIS join forces, creating a market leader in the hospitality industry” --- SAN FRANCISCO | JULY 26TH, 2021.
Revinate is a growing company and positioned to explode out of the pandemic fog. To support our growth, Revinate has acquired Navis. It is an extremely exciting and opportune time to join the team. As the Senior Security Manager, you will define and lead the merger and integration of Revinate’s and Navis’ Security Programs.
What You’ll Do
- Manage Cyber Security Function
- Manage Compliance and Risk Management Functions
- Manage Physical Security Function
- Maintain your industry-leading knowledge and understanding of Cyber Security, Risk Management, Compliance and Security
- Manage Security Incidents, Investigations, and level set communication to the company, management, and Executive Team
- Own Revinate’s Security Initiatives and Roadmap
- Maintain and continually improve Revinate’s Security Posture
- Annual Security Training for Employees and Contractors
- Manage 3rd party Security partners
- Ensure security requirements and considerations are woven into the development of each system
- Maintain and enhance IAM framework and function with IT/Security for the organization, platforms, and applications
- Monitor, Audit, and harden existing infrastructure, automation (event handling), code, and process
- Automate Revinate’s security processes using AWS and GCP tools (others where applicable), as well as developing custom security automation
- Drive development enhancements and continued adoption of Revinate’s SIEM tools
- Architect, build and enforce end-to-end security tools which are embedded into the SDLC process and integrated into current/future CI/CD pipelines
- Drive resolution of any vulnerabilities with other engineering teams including app/dev and infrastructure
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Leverage Mobile Device Management tools for Security purposes (Jamf, Kaseya)
- Participate in Client Due Diligence
- Annual NIST Review
- Annual External Penetration testing
- Maintain and enhance Quarterly Security Vulnerability program (dynamic and static code analysis as well as manual penetration scanning)
Remote US Based
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of experience in Security, Compliance, and/or Risk Management
- 6+ years of experience Managing Security, Compliance, or Risk Management position
- 6+ years of Cloud Infrastructure
- 2+ years of Technology and Security transformation experience
- Experience engaging with Executive Team members
- Excellent, communication, problem-solving, leadership, and management skills
- Ability to communicate technical instructions to non-technical persons
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and grow a team
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
NAVIS/Revinate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)