Navis and Revinate have joined forces, forming one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
Revinate is seeking a Director of QA. You will be responsible for overseeing our current Test Engineering/QA team, which is composed of manual testers, SDET’s, and automation engineers. In all, the team is roughly 17 people, distributed globally. You will create a comprehensive Test/QA strategy to help ensure application stability as we scale. You will partner closely with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success senior leaders in this role to ensure our bi-weekly releases are defect free.
This position will be reporting directly to the CTO.
The role requires you to be able to manage the overall software development lifecycle, which includes the following responsibilities:
- Manage a global team of QA/Test/Automation engineers
- Develop/grow our QA/Test strategy and implement changes throughout our SDLC process
- Manage all vendors and toolsets
- Own all bug verification/triage/escalation process
- Gather & analyze test requirements based on the business scenarios.
- Manage and organize test case in our test suite platform
- Responsible for overseeing weekly regression testing
- Facilitate defect triage process and help in resolving release/ project issues.
- Work with development teams/departments to identify and resolve problems.
- Participate in technical discussions within the QA team as well as with other groups associated with assigned projects.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, low-structure, constantly changing atmosphere, context changing and able to prioritizing work appropriately.
What You’ll Bring
- Established leadership of multi-level QA teams testing enterprise software.
- Must have both white box, e.g. API testing and also black box, e.g. UI testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies is essential, including automation test script development, automated test tool/utility development, and creation of an automated testing framework, in addition to manual testing.
- Has experience with Selenium or Protractor WebDriver using Node.js, JUnit testing frameworks, proficient in Ruby/Python/Watir ideal.
- Is proficient with databases and writing SQL queries for data verification purposes. (e.g. Cassandra, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Has outstanding organizational and written/verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Experience with CI/CD for building automated tests.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Amsterdam or Remote US
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
NAVIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)