At Nautilus, we're engineers, accountants, customer care agents and project managers. We're runners, weight lifters, yoga lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. We are spouses, single parents, pet parents, only children, middle children and living our best single life. Every member of Team Nautilus brings a unique background and skills to our company. We celebrate our differences and share one thing in common. Every employee is on a mission to empower healthier living through immersive, connected fitness experiences. We're a dynamic team driving the future of consumer fitness experiences through our well-known brands (Bowflex®, JRNY®, and Schwinn® Fitness) and a passionate company culture.
Want to see what we're up to? Look here!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Compensation Partner will be responsible for the maintenance and administration of compensation programs at Nautilus. This includes designing incentive plans and other total rewards programs that are competitive to market and align with the business and strategic objectives of the company.
What You Will Do
- Maintain competitive compensation programs that support Nautilus’ objectives
- Provide guidance to HR and management on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluations. Ensure salary classifications (FLSA, EEO) are compliant with Federal and State regulations.
- Conduct regular total compensation bench market analysis to validate total compensation structure, philosophy and market competitiveness for all positions/functions.
- Oversee annual variable compensation plan development, merit increase process, annual and ongoing salary monitoring.
- Oversee the annual stock allocation to ensure it is driving the desired retention efforts
- Oversee incentive pay programs design in partnership with business leadership.
- Ensures compensation programs and practices comply with applicable regulations such as Fair Pay Affirmative Action/EEO etc.
- Identifies and proposes projects in support of company objectives, being mindful of resource constraints and ROI.
- 5+ years of relevant Compensation experience in a diverse business environment
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- Experience with a publicly traded company and stock compensation
- Strong understanding of compensation practices and trends
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the day to day compensation needs of an international organization.
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate compensation information to varying audiences
- Exceptional quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and basic proficiency Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- The starting salary range for this role is $72,000-$88,000
We are Team Nautilus.
We care deeply about our team members' physical, financial, and mental health. We offer:
- Medical, dental, life & accident insurance, and disability insurance
- 401(k) with 3.5% match
- Wellness program with paid vacation and 10 paid holidays
- Bonus opportunities and an Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
- Fitness product discount program or “Scratch ‘N Dent” sale
- State-of-the-art fitness center that employees, spouses and partners can use for free
- Learn more about us here!
Nautilus is deeply committed to diversity in its workforce. In demonstration of our commitment to a healthier lifestyle, we are proud to be a smoke-free campus.