At NewLeaf Cannabis, we set the standard for customer experience. Our philosophy is simple: match the products we sell with the specific needs of each customer; offer our products in a clean, contemporary space that invites return visits; and make a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.
We bring our ideology to life through our people, and we are currently looking for Retail Cannabis Advisors
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a team player: contribute to a positive store environment through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with all team members.
- Live the culture: be the industry leader in delivering a knowledgeable, genuine, and exceptional customer experience.
- Have an eye for detail: make sure the store is inviting, spotless, and well merchandised.
- Share your passion: demonstrate values and behaviours consistent with NewLeaf Cannabis.
- Build the brand: create a welcoming environment for customers and make a positive impact engaging with the communities in which we work.
- Be responsible: handle all Point of Sale (POS) transactions ensuring compliance with all store operating procedures and AGLC legislation.
- Be an educator: ensure an outstanding customer experience by enhancing the cannabis education of all customers and effectively resolve any customer concerns.
If you have:
- Minimum 2 years’ retail experience, preferably in a customer focused environment,
- A proven track record of successful sales experience,
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and know when to seek guidance,
- Experience working with similar brands/products (not necessary, but an asset),
- Must have, or be able to quickly obtain, SellSafe and Qualified Cannabis Worker certification,
- A flexible schedule (weekdays, weekends and evenings), and
- A passion for customer service excellence
NewLeaf Cannabis welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities, as such accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability, thus ensuring that they can take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you have a request or concern please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate to this role will be asked to complete a background screen, which may include criminal, credit, employment and/or educational checks. All offers of employment are conditional on the receipt of satisfactory results of any applicable check
This is an evolving position as such, the responsibilities and the job title may shift to reflect a change in requirements.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in the job description, please put #chooseme on your resume in the top right corner, then click or copy and paste the link below into your browser to apply for this position.