Open House Job Fair
When: Thursday June 6, 20198
What Time: 11:00 am and 4:00 pm
How to Can you attend: A personal invitation will be sent to candidates with retail, hospitality and customer service experience by Friday May 31, 2019, with full details
What to Bring: Resume, with Full contact details
What to expect: We will discuss our opportunities and if you meet our criteria, we will consider you for a position on the spot.
Expected Start Date: Upon successful completion of paid training and induction
Statement on Diversity & Inclusivity
National Access Cannabis (NAC) provides services in one of the most diverse countries in the world. The diversity of our communities takes many forms. It includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. We see diversity as an asset to our organization and communities and strive to be reflective of the communities that we serve. We commit ourselves to promoting better understanding and appreciation of our human diversity; a commitment which is best realized through our individual and collective effort.
NAC is professionally and personally committed to celebrating the rich diversity of people who work in our company, to those who live in our communities, and to those who access our services and resources. We believe that it is critical that our services empower freedom of thought and opinion in an environment of mutual respect. All of our activities and interactions are enriched by accepting each other as we are and by celebrating our uniqueness as well as our commonality. We are guided by the principle that celebrating diversity enriches and empowers the lives of all people.
National Access Cannabis welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities, as such reasonable accommodations are available upon request from a candidate with a disability, thus ensuring you can take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If as a qualified job applicant, you request an accommodation, National Access Cannabis will consult with you and provide reasonable accommodations according to your accessibility needs. If you wish to make a request, please provide a cover letter, when applying to this position.
The successful candidate to this role will be asked to complete a background screen, which may include criminal, credit, employment and/or educational checks. All offers of employment are conditional on the receipt of satisfactory results of any applicable check.
This is an evolving position as such, the job responsibilities and title may shift to reflect a change in requirements.
This has never been done before. We are creating culture based on our values and we want to hire people who feel a sense of ownership and responsibility to demonstrate that cannabis can enhance the lives of Canadians and their communities.
National Access Cannabis (NAC) is a unique health care service provider that specializes in prescribing medical cannabis and provides members with ongoing education and care. We work alongside Health Canada and licensed producers to help qualifying patients gain access to their license, as well as provide resources and support on using medical cannabis in their day-to-day routine. NAC has developed a strong history of effectively delivering secure, safe, and responsible access to legal cannabis for thousands of Canadian patients and our business model will be effectively replicated for the recreational cannabis retail space with a new brand, Meta Cannabis Supply Co (META™).
At META our philosophy is simple. Creating a customer experience that is unique and tailored to you. We offer customers a safe and responsible journey. We aim to educate and raise awareness about cannabis and the products we stock. Our stores are our homes, we take pride in our appearance and creating a welcoming space for our guests to have access to our knowledge, experience and advice.
What you bring:
- Exceptional administrative, time management and organizational skills
- Sound judgment and excellent analytical thinking, planning, prioritization and execution skills
- Proven business acumen and negotiation skills
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Tactful and discreet; ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Flexible with a “can-do” and “no task is too big or too small” attitude
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Strong command of the English language
- Strong written, communication, computer, and organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy and excellent follow-up skills
- Highly motivated and detailed orientated
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
This Job might be for you if:
- You enjoy offering a first-class customer service
- You love daily challenges and offering creative solutions
- Things change, and you know how to roll with the punches
- You have exceptional organizational skills to handle multiple competing priorities
- You can think on your feet
- You can stay focused, so nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- You can work with people positively in a fast paced, high expectation environment
- You feel, if anything is worth doing, it’s worth doing right, every single time
- You pay attention to all the details, no matter how minor
- You stay cool under pressure and don’t get flustered easily
- You do not know the answer, you will dig until you find it
We would love to hear from you if:
- You can communicate clearly and speak eloquently
- You can explain just about anything, to anyone
- You are motivated and driven
- You volunteer for new challenges, without waiting to be asked
- You take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference
How to apply:
Unless otherwise stated, applications will only be considered from candidates eligible to work in Canada, without sponsorship.
If you are interested in this position and can clearly demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in the job description, please put #chooseme on your resume in the top right corner, complete our online application form.