Open House Job Fair
Where: Stonewall Quarry Park Heritage Arts Center, 166 Main Street, Stonewall,Manitoba R0C 2Z0
When: Thursday February 28, and Friday March 1, 2019
Time: 10:00 am until 7:00 pm
What to Bring?: Resume, with Full contact details
Two Pieces of Government Issued Identification (This will make the process go smoother)!
What to expect?: We will greet you on a first come, first served basis, so your patience is appreciated if you come during a period when we are busy, but we will endeavor to sit with you at the time you state, in reply to this job posting.
We will discuss our opportunities and if you meet our criteria, we will consider you for a position on the spot.
What are we looking for?:
Full Time - Team Leaders
Full Time - Customer Service Associates
Part Time - Customer Service Associates
All positions will require open availability, to include evenings and weekends
Expected Start Date?: Upon successful completion of paid training and induction
What to do next: A response to this posting is required, so that we know when to expect you! Turn up on your assigned day either Thursday February 28, and Friday March 1, 2019, we look forward to meeting you.
This has never been done before. We are creating culture based on our values and we want to hire people who feel a sense of ownership and responsibility to demonstrate that cannabis can enhance the lives of Canadians and their communities.
National Access Cannabis (NAC) is a unique health care service provider that specializes in prescribing medical cannabis and provides members with ongoing education and care. We work alongside Health Canada and licensed producers to help qualifying patients gain access to their license, as well as provide resources and support on using medical cannabis in their day-to-day routine. NAC has developed a strong history of effectively delivering secure, safe, and responsible access to legal cannabis for thousands of Canadian patients and our business model will be effectively replicated for the recreational cannabis retail space with a new brand, Meta Cannabis Supply Co (META™).
At META our philosophy is simple. Creating a customer experience that is unique and tailored to you. We offer customers a safe and responsible journey. We aim to educate and raise awareness about cannabis and the products we stock. Our stores are our homes, we take pride in our appearance and creating a welcoming space for our guests to have access to our knowledge, experience and advice.
What you bring:
- Exceptional administrative, time management and organizational skills
- Sound judgment and excellent analytical thinking, planning, prioritization and execution skills
- Proven business acumen and negotiation skills
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Tactful and discreet; ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Flexible with a “can-do” and “no task is too big or too small” attitude
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Strong command of the English language
- Strong written, communication, computer, and organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy and excellent follow-up skills
- Highly motivated and detailed orientated
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
This Job might be for you if:
- You enjoy offering a first-class customer service
- You love daily challenges and offering creative solutions
- Things change, and you know how to roll with the punches
- You have exceptional organizational skills to handle multiple competing priorities
- You can think on your feet
- You can stay focused, so nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- You can work with people positively in a fast paced, high expectation environment
- You feel, if anything is worth doing, it’s worth doing right, every single time
- You pay attention to all the details, no matter how minor
- You stay cool under pressure and don’t get flustered easily
- You do not know the answer, you will dig until you find it
We would love to hear from you if:
- You can communicate clearly and speak eloquently
- You can explain just about anything, to anyone
- You are motivated and driven
- You volunteer for new challenges, without waiting to be asked
- You take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference
National Access Cannabis welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities, as such reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability, thus ensuring that they can take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you have a request or concern please include a cover letter, outlining your request when replying to this email.
The successful candidate to this role may be asked to complete a pre-employment background screen, which may include criminal, credit, employment and/or educational checks. Any offer of employment is conditional upon satisfactory results of any applicable check.
How to apply:
Unless otherwise stated, applications will only be considered from those eligible to work in Canada.
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in the job description, please put #chooseme on your resume in the top right corner, then click or copy and paste the link below into your browser to apply for this position.
We will send you timely reminders to come to the Stonewall Quarry Park Heritage Arts Center, 166 Main Street, Stonewall,Manitoba, R0C 2Z0 in the week leading up to the job fair.