Expression of Interest for
Full Time and Part Time Store Staff
2589 Pembina Hwy Winnipeg, MB R3T 2H5
Application Deadline: Friday February 1, 2019
This is an internal opportunity for a Promotion, Increase in hours or Transfer of Location
The team members we seek must:
- Be a team player: support our store leadership team in all things operational and help a create our community and space.
- Live the culture: be the industry leader in delivering a knowledgeable, genuine, and exceptional customer experience and expert advice.
- Be details, details and details: make sure the store is inviting, spotless, warm, communal and well merchandised.
- Be learners, always seeking improvement and self-betterment. Learning never stops. We encourage you to coach and mentor your colleagues and customers. Be passionate!
- Build the brand: create a welcoming environment for customers and make a positive impact engaging in the communities we work in.
- Be responsible and safe: ensuring compliance of all store operating procedures, and store opening and closing procedures are in alignment with company and provincial regulations.
- Have happiness: What we all seek! Be the change, be positive, add value, smile and be content!
- Have empathy: awareness and sensitivity to our customers and community.
If you have:
- Demonstrated customer service expertise, from a retail or hospitality experience.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
- Flexible working schedules.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for customer service excellence.
- Proven experience working with luxury brands is an asset
- Interest in cannabis and/or interest in learning and developing expertise in cannabis.
What you will be doing:
- Welcoming customers by greeting them; offering them assistance
- Directing customers, escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items
- Advising customers by providing information on products.
- Helping customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions
- Documenting sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Taking payments by totaling purchases; processing cash or credit cards.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You can communicate clearly and speak eloquently
- You can explain just about anything, to anyone
- You are motivated and driven
- You volunteer for new challenges, without waiting to be asked
- You take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Health Spending Account
- Employee Discount Program
All employees will be required to successfully complete the appropriate provincial cannabis server/selling training and certification.
Meta Cannabis Supply Co. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities, as such reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates with a disability, thus ensuring that they can take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you have a request or concern please include a cover letter, outlining your request when replying to this job posting.
As part of the cannabis industry regulations, all offers will be made contingent upon completion of an employee background screening, including criminal check. All successful candidates must be at least 19 years of age and will be required to complete the appropriate provincial cannabis server/selling training and certification.
The successful candidate to this role may be asked to complete another pre-employment background screen, which may include criminal, credit, employment and/or educational checks. Any offer of transition is conditional upon satisfactory results of any applicable check.
This is an evolving position as such, the responsibilities and the job title may shift to reflect a change in requirements and responsibilities.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and can demonstrate that you meet the requirements defined in the job description, please put #chooseme on your resume in the top right corner, please click or copy and paste the link below into your browser to apply for this position.
Click here to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/newleafcannabis/jobs/4196205002