National Manager, Clinics
VP Medical Operations & Business Optimization
National Access Cannabis Medical (“NACM”) a wholly owned subsidiary of National Access Cannabis (“NAC”) is Canada’s best practices leader in developing safe, responsible and conscientious access to legal cannabis.
Competitively positioned, NAC is pursuing a vision of becoming the leading national provider of cannabis in the expanding Canadian industry, with medical and recreational retail divisions. Through our storefront medical cannabis clinics and expanding network of pharmacies in Canada, NACM provides turnkey cannabis program solutions and education for medical cannabis patients from coast-to-coast.
The National Manager is responsible for developing a strong & positive work force within their assigned region. They communicate and translate our company’s goals and ensure alignment with corporate procedures and goals. They are responsible for the overall achievement and productivity in their assigned region. The National Manager Coaches Clinic staff and maintains a positive engagement through effective leadership and mentorship.
Duties and responsibilities
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, primary responsibilities of the National Manager are to:
- Champion the culture of NACM, creating and maintaining a positive work environment.
- Review and ensure oversight of the clinics on a national basis for profitability, coach Clinic Managers on clinic’s overall performance.
- Ensure that Corporate and Clinics’ policies and procedures are communicated, implemented, and followed in all clinics.
- Ensure that effective training and coaching is provided to all employees
- Coach, train and engage Clinic Managers ensuring that they are provided with continuous support, performance feedback
- Participate with hiring new managers and participate in the engagement of new employees
- Submit national and/or operational reports to the Senior Leadership Team as requested.
- Ensure visual identity is deployed and respected at all locations
- Participate in Medical Outreach as appropriate and maintain positive Physician-Clinic relationship
- Will attend or represent NACM at various events (i.e. cannabis conferences, trade shows, networking events, etc.)
Skills & Experience
- Excellent leadership skills including coaching on results and management of remote teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, relationship building, ability to delegate tasks effectively, client service skills
- Superior time management, organization and sound decision-making process
- Knowledge/experience/having worked in the Medical Cannabis Industry is an asset
- Experience of our veteran community is an asset
Working Environment & Travel
- Travel across region should be expected. NACM estimates that the National Manager will need to travel approximately 80% of time.
- Remote working environment
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience managing a clinic environment, preferably with experience overseeing multiple clinic locations nationally
- A background in Medicine and/or education is an asset.