Get to know NATIC
North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) is a seasoned title insurance underwriter with 60 years of expertise. Through its family of companies - North American Title and States Title - we impact 90% of real estate transactions in the U.S. Today, the company conducts real estate settlement services in 39 states and the District of Columbia through a network of experienced, independent and affiliated agents.
With support from its exclusive underwriter, NATIC, States Title is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25 billion title and settlement industry.
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages one or more areas related to agency premium receipts and processing activities comprised of Agency Accounting Policy Processors and Agency Customer Support Team Leads.
- Ensures that all policy processing activities are accomplished in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with standard operating procedures and statutory requirements.
- Explains, interprets, clarifies and enforces internal premium processing control requirements.
- Handles external and internal customer inquiries quickly and professionally to ensure customer issues are resolved.
- Resolves policy remittance reporting and premium billing discrepancies.
- Compiles and reviews reports/data to troubleshoot and ensure effectiveness of current systems and processes utilizing (1) Aged accounts receivables/unapplied payments, (2) Employee production levels and accuracy, 3) Monthly agency billing statements 4) Agency pending policy and policy lag. Discusses issues with appropriate department teams (senior management, sales management, accounting and audit) as needed to assist with improving processes and customer performance.
- Develops and documents new and revised procedures and/or processes to increase accuracy and efficiency. Upon approval by manager, implements necessary changes to processes and procedure manuals.
- Works directly with Technical Development teams to document needed improvements to systems and/or reporting, as well as assists in UAT testing of system changes and enhancements prior to release to production systems.
- Coordinates and/or conducts training for all associates.
- Conducts and documents coaching and counseling of direct reports as well as all performance reviews to develop and improve associates’ skills and performance levels.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
What you should bring to the table:
- 5 + years strong management experience including hiring, training, coaching, counseling and performance evaluation of direct reports required.
- Superior verbal communication and business writing skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong process improvement, procedural development and business process implementation experience required.
- Accounts receivable management experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point required.
- Knowledge of title insurance premium rates calculation in multiple states and agency remittance processing and reconciliation preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar course of study preferred.
- 3+ years in insurance industry working in agency operations preferred.
- CRM, AgentLink\Nexus or similar title agent web based production systems experience preferred.
What NATIC brings to the Table:
- Benefits for Full-time Employees include medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting-edge employee options not typically found in market
- Remote work friendly environment
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with giants of the industry to support your success
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin