Get to know NATIC
North American Title Insurance (NATIC) is a seasoned title insurance underwriter with 60 years of expertise. Through its family companies - North American Title & States Title - we are able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the U.S. Today, the company conducts real estate settlement services in 39 states and the District of Columbia through a network of experienced, independent agents.
With support from NATIC, States Title is intelligently transforming the closing process by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. As we partner and innovate, we are making residential real estate simple and efficient while allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Our team is rapidly expanding coverage and introducing groundbreaking predictive title solutions. We expect to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year!
- Customer Obsessed – We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven – We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders – We grow all our people into leaders.
- One Team – We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect – We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Responsibilities for an Agency Relationship Manager
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of clients
- Work with internal clients to streamline processes and efficiency
- Provide training and support on title production system
- Provide training and support on all Underwriter platforms and tools
- On-boarding new employees to work with policy/cpl production and reporting
- Build long-term relationships
- Work quickly to address and resolve issues or to point in the right direction
Qualifications for Relationship Manager
- Intuitive to customers needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A background in training teams
- A background in the Title insurance industry, Softpro Select experience highly preferred
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM)
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of math and numbers
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several jobs at one time
What NATIC brings to the Table:
- Benefits for Full-time Employees including: medical, dental, vision, commuter benefits, as well as many other cutting edge employee options not typically found on the market
- Remote work friendly environment
- Trusting and motivating management as a result of a unique company culture
- Continuous training and growth opportunities
- A company partnered with Giants of the industry to support your success
- Yearly Bonuses
Details of the Role
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the State Agency Manager to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Requires driving. Finger dexterity is necessary.
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.