Nash (YC S21) makes it easy for businesses to offer same-day delivery. We do this by building applications on top of delivery APIs (like Doordash, Uber, and a vast network of hundreds of additional partners) that enable business-specific workflows. Delivery is getting commoditized by companies like Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash and Nash is building the application layer on top of the delivery APIs to enable businesses to offer delivery to their customers.
Nash was founded in 2021 by a team from Palantir and MIT, and has currently raised from top investors including Y-Combinator and a16z to build the world’s best local delivery platform.
About The Role
As Chief of Staff at Nash, you will work as the right-hand to our Co-Founders (CEO / CTO) to drive a diverse range of activities to fuel our continued growth. Aspiring Founders/CEOs/COOs - this is the perfect opportunity for you. You’ll make a broad impact and experience first-hand what it takes to scale and operate a growth-stage tech company. This is both a strategic and tactical role, ideal for someone with a strong ownership mentality who excels operating and executing in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, manage, and coordinate projects and initiatives in support of our executive team.
- Create presentations, models, and materials to support investor relations, fundraising, and business development opportunities
- Coordinate executive-level operations, including OKRs and Board meeting prep
- Attend meetings and calls with founders and ensure execution of action-items and follow ups
- Represent the founders internally and externally with important stakeholders in our business
- Keep the founders and management constantly aligned to the goals they set forth to push Nash forward
- Demonstrate discretion and professionalism when working on sensitive business and organizational issues
- Additional ad hoc special projects to increase efficiency and effectiveness
What We’ll Love About You:
- 5+ years’ experience in strategy consulting, private equity, investment banking, and / or in a corporate development / strategy / business operations role in a high-growth startup.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to drive a diverse set of projects towards impact simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and financial modeling skills.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Early stage, well-funded startup - directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Quarterly in-person events to bond with teammates
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
At Nash, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.