Nash (YC S21) makes it easy for businesses to offer same-day delivery. We do this by building applications on top of delivery APIs (like Doordash, Uber, and 200+ additional partners) that enable business-specific workflows. Delivery is getting commoditized by companies like Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash and Nash is building the application layer on top of the delivery APIs to enable businesses to offer delivery to their customers.
Nash was founded in 2021 by a team from Palantir and MIT, and has currently raised from top investors like Y-Combinator and a16z to build the world’s best local delivery platform.
About the role
As the First Product Manager, you will establish the foundation for product workflows at Nash. You will dive deep into the local delivery space to lead and develop our core products to deliver a positive experience for our customers. You will work closely with the founders, business team, customers, and engineering team to develop and implement the product vision.
If you are customer-centric, focused on building delighting products, and someone who thrives at a high-growth company, we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do As The First Product Manager at Nash:
- Develop the strategy, vision, and roadmap for a broad area of the product
- Partner with Nash’s founders and business teams to identify new product opportunities
- Deeply understand our customers and our market to build solutions that address key customer needs and create opportunities for competitive advantage
- Clearly prioritize product goals, create focus for your team, and ensure we prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Drive projects from conception through launch, with a focus on consistent execution and stakeholder collaboration
- Partner with engineering, design, and business-owners to deliver valuable solutions for our customers
- Mentor cross-functional partners on Product best practices
- Help to define and shape Nash’s product team culture as we grow
How To Be Successful In This Role:
- Have 4+ years of product management experience at a high-growth, scaling company
- Possess a strong sense of technical acumen, or familiarity with technical products
- Have a strong business acumen and past experience partnering with business teams
- Be deeply curious, empathetic, and user-centric, with a knack for driving effective collaboration amongst your stakeholders
- Have an ability to balance strategic product planning with consistent execution and project management
What You’ll Love About Us
- Early stage, well-funded startup - directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Quarterly in-person events to bond with teammates
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
At Nash, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.