Nash (YC S21) makes it easy for businesses to offer local delivery. We do this by building applications on top of delivery APIs (like Doordash, Uber, and 200+ more fleets) that enable business-specific workflows. Delivery is getting commoditized by companies like Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash, and Nash is building the application layer on top of the delivery APIs to enable businesses to offer delivery to their customers.
Nash was founded in 2021 by a team from Palantir and MIT, and has currently raised from top investors like Y-Combinator and a16z to build the world’s best local delivery platform.
About the Role
We are looking for a Recruiter to drive headcount growth for our Go-to-Market and Operations teams as we scale the business. Supported by our Recruiting Lead, you’ll be the second member of our Talent Acquisition team. You’ll develop and implement scalable processes, own the end-to-end candidate experience, and lead hiring teams through the process to add great talent to our non-technical teams. This is an ideal opportunity to take ownership, accelerate your career growth, and make a huge impact on the team and business as an early Recruiter.
- Own full-cycle recruitment for Go-to-Market and Operations disciplines at Nash
- Partner with Recruiting Lead to provide strategic recruitment support to technical non-technical stakeholders
- Build and utilize a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive research
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop and communicate career opportunities that accurately depict job requirements and responsibilities, and represent Nash’s culture.
- Skillfully recruit top talent that will continuously diversify and enrich our team in a highly competitive environment
- Manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and stakeholder relationships.
- Develop and evolve processes to maximize candidate and interviewer experience
- 2+ years of talent acquisition experience, managing and executing full-cycle recruiting
- 2+ years of experience in Corporate, G&A, Business, or GTM recruiting
- Ability to build and cultivate strong relationships
- Eagerness to receive feedback and implement changes in order to learn and grow
- Demonstrate curiosity, perspective, and perseverance during challenging moments
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and be highly adaptable
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Results-focused and a self-starter who can operate independently, but thrives on collaboration and teamwork
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS preferred
What You’ll Love About Us
- Early stage, well-funded startup - directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Quarterly in-person events to bond with teammates
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
At Nash, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.