Nash (YC S21) makes it easy for businesses to offer same-day delivery. We do this by building applications on top of delivery APIs (like Doordash, Uber, and 30 more fleets) that enable business-specific workflows. Delivery is getting commoditized by companies like Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash and Nash is building the application layer on top of the delivery APIs to enable businesses to offer delivery to their customers.
Nash was founded in 2021 by a team from Palantir and MIT, and has currently raised from top investors including Y-Combinator to build the world’s best local delivery platform.
About the Role
Nash is looking for curious and empathetic team members to support our customers' existing and future operations. This is a full-time and fully remote role where you’ll help deliver excellent customer experiences, assist in operations, and be the face of Nash to businesses who rely on our services. In a quickly evolving space, Support requires a team effort - this is a perfect opportunity to get exposure to all aspects of a rapidly scaling tech startup.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and empathy with clients, while:
- Troubleshooting live delivery issues through phone, email, and chat
- Assisting with the Nash Portal
- Setting up customer delivery preferences
- Processing delivery refunds
- Submitting customer product requests
- Helping answer their customer’s delivery questions
- Work with Operations to help customers create effective delivery strategies
- Develop and iterate on fast-changing internal processes as Nash grows and expands in multiple verticals
- Help customers leverage Nash’s full potential for their business
- Act as the customers' voice in product development road mapping
- 3+ years of customer-facing operations experience
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Empathy, a collaborative spirit, and the ability to work effectively with a team
- Ability to document processes and identify areas for improvement
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
- Insight and knowledge of the on-demand delivery industry
- Prior experience with startups or at high-growth technology companies
- Experience implementing and/or working with Slack, Front, Aircall, HubSpot or similar tools
What You’ll Love About Us
- Early stage, well-funded startup - directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Quarterly in-person events to bond with teammates
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
At Nash, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.