Senior Business Development Manager (APAC)
Location: Singapore OR India
Nas Academy is a global team of highly motivated life-long learners and content creators coming from the Nas Daily brand. We are on a mission to empower content creators and partners in building their own communities. The great irony is that people don’t enjoy education, but they love learning. We believe that creators can fix online learning with better technology and world-class learning experiences. https://nasacademy.com/about-us
About The Role
Nas Academy is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Business Development (APAC) to lead all business development and sales efforts across APAC focusing on specific markets including Singapore, Australia, Japan, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Korea. You should have experience in fostering C-level relationships, formulating sales and business development strategy and closing and executing complex B2B partnerships. As part of a passionate and highly motivated team within the Partnerships team, you’ll work closely with our Product, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Curriculum teams.
What you will do
- Build and own the APAC business development and sales strategy including vertical and partner prioritization, revenue projections and outreach plans
- Responsible for growing the APAC sales topline and delivering on agreed milestones
- Source, structure, negotiate and close partnership deals and to assume day-to-day responsibility of partner relationships post-deal-signature
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities; expand and enhance existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline.
- Conduct full sales cycle, from initial contact to deal closure
- Manage partnership reporting to generate insights and learnings for each initiative
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Nas Academy’s key business and customer objectives
Who you are
- 10+ years experience in sales, business development or partnerships
- Senior-level contacts in media and entertainment, telecommunications, real estate, finance or insurance industries (contacts in Web3 companies will be a bonus)
- Entrepreneurial and has a history of running quickly with little supervision. Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments.
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization (internally and externally)
- Proven record of strategic intuition when assessing opportunities, optimizing processes, and excellence in execution
- Ability to manage multiple projects while working with different stakeholders from different backgrounds
- A strong attention to detail along with a keen eye for the big picture. You love taking the initiative and can drive multiple projects simultaneously through excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.