Who we are:
Nas Academy is a remote-first, global team of highly motivated life-long learners and content creators coming from the Nas Daily brand.
We are on a mission to empower content creators through technology and transform education in the process. The great irony is that people don’t enjoy education, but they love learning. We believe that creators can fix online learning with better technology and world-class learning experiences. https://nas.io/
Why work with us:
- We are a remote-first company.
- We are a diverse bunch spread across the globe, ranging from India, Singapore, Pakistan, South Africa to Dubai.
- There’s a high chance your current job is boring and that’s why you are looking for something new. We are not boring.
- You love learning and are excited about the prospect of completely remodeling the way we do education.
- We are completely merit based. You’re good at something or have potential and step up to the task - you do it. That also looks good on LinkedIn!
- We offer a substantial share package. If the company is doing well financially, so will you.
- You choose whatever working equipment you want.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, to ideally be based in Singapore, but we are open to remote if there is a 2-3 hour time zone overlap.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing solutions and implementing requirements to support the growth of Nas Academy. This includes launching products and working closely with Engineering and other product areas to define the right structure to support our products.
- Be responsible for setting short and long-term strategies with far reaching impact for all of the product offerings, including Classes, Communities, and Web3 products
- Generate high level insights from formative research, market gaps and help drive the business to scale.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements. Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Work closely with the team of product managers and product designers and conduct regular peer-reviews on the deliverables.
- Collaborating closely with the Marketing, Operations and Business team leads to understand internal processes and facilitate efficiency.
* Remote Position*