Who We Are?
Narvar is a leader in the post purchase- customer experience space, helping leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers. Our mission is to “Simplify the everyday lives of consumers”. We offer an enterprise SaaS platform that scales really well to handle millions of customer transactions every single day. More than 400 leading retailers including brands like NordStrom, Sephora, Walmart, GameStop use our shipment, tracking, returns and analytics products.
Narvar India is set up to scale and accelerate Narvar operations globally. Along with the existing base of customers that we are looking to grow, we also plan to address the emerging markets in APAC.
What we’re looking for
As the official Mad-hatter to join the team you would be working with every aspect of the product, to develop the experience for our clients and the end consumers. You are crucial to the team for amplifying the value and results of our platform, by assuring the development, deployment and smooth sailing of the product.
What will you doing
- Work with Product Managers, Designers and Customer Success teams to design, develop, test and implement Narvar's cloud solutions using an iterative and agile development methodology. We push code to production several times a week
- Provide DevOps support for our cloud operations
- Provide engineering support for customer issues and general problem solving
- Design and perform unit and integration testing, test driven development
- Research and adopt new technologies and open source implementations
- Write requirements and design specifications
What is needed for the job
- 8+ years of software development experience. Experience as Tech Lead/ mentoring engineer will be a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience in Java and frameworks like SpringBoot
- Experience implementing microservice architecture patterns, sidecar, API Gateways, distributed tracing
- Experience with relational databases like Postgres or MySQL and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, DynamoDB, Redis - schema design, optimization, query analysis, sharding, handling very large datasets
- Knowledge of performance tuning, optimization, garbage collection
- Exposure to queueing, distributed streaming, Kafka, serverless frameworks
- Knowledge of some scripting language – Python, Shell scripts
- An understanding of cloud native principles and software development using the services available on AWS and GCP
- Experience building medium to large scale enterprise business applications
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Docker containers