Who We Are?
Narvar is a leader in the post purchase- customer experience space, helping leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers. Our mission is to “Simplify the everyday lives of consumers”. We offer an enterprise SaaS platform that scales really well to handle millions of customer transactions every single day. More than 400 leading retailers including brands like NordStrom, Sephora, Walmart, GameStop use our shipment, tracking, returns and analytics products.
Narvar India is set up to scale and accelerate Narvar operations globally. Along with the existing base of customers that we are looking to grow, we also plan to address the emerging markets in APAC.
What we’re looking for?
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with proven experience building high volume, high performance, and highly available SaaS solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Deploy and orchestrate multi-cloud infrastructure on AWS and Google Cloud
- Implement effective CI/CD processes and pipelines
- Metrics, logging, analytics and alerting for performance and security across all endpoints and applications
- Build high performance, scalable and secure solutions
- Build and maintain our big data infrastructure which powers our Analytics, AI and NLP engines
- Proactively support 24x7x365 production and disaster recovery data center operations
What should you have?
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience supporting mission critical production applications
- Experience with building, deploying and scaling out SaaS/Cloud applications on Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with microservices and serverless architectures
- Experience with maintaining applications in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of IP Networking, Network security, Firewalls and DDoS mitigation
- Experience with application, performance and security monitoring and resolution
- Knowledge of data engineering and experience with big data