Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide–including Patagonia, the Home Depot, Gap, Levi’s, Coach, Oakley, and REI – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
We’re looking for
- Work with product managers, on-site and offshore development teams to design, develop, test and implement Narvar's cloud solutions using an iterative and agile development methodology.
- Build large scale, high performance, high traffic applications that end users interact with on a daily basis
- Provide engineering support for customer issues and general problem solving
- Design and perform unit and integration testing
- Research and adopt new technologies and open source implementations
- Write and review technical designs
- Write requirements and design specifications
- Experience building high volume, high performance, and highly available SaaS or consumer-facing products
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, front-end libraries and frameworks such as React and Angular.
- Solid understanding of server side vs client side application design patterns.
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining REST API’s
- Experience building cross-browser and responsive user interfaces
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity