Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide–including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
What we’re looking for
The Senior Project Manager in our Professional Services team will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Narvar’s solutions for our largest retail clients. Our clients include the most iconic retail brands in the world and they expect the highest level of professionalism, expertise and value. The Project Manager will drive the client implementation and will be involved in the development and execution of key project deliverables such as the project charter, project plan, staffing plan, and issue tracker. The Project Manager will engage proactively with the client team to deliver the project on schedule and quickly resolve issues that stand in the way of project success.
Your success in the role relies upon strong leadership to deliver projects in accordance to agreed upon scope, timelines, and requirements. Our ideal Project Manager will be expected to have a technical project management background with excellent communication, prioritization and problem solving skills. You will be at ease working with enterprise level retail clients and their VP level leaders. You will be a self-starter, a collaborative leader, and able to demonstrate excellent listening skills. Our clients depend on achieving fast time to value and your work will help ensure that their expectations are successfully met.
- Provide oversight and project governance for enterprise customer implementations
- Define scope, schedule project activities and integrate those into a detailed project plan with the client
- Manage project execution by leveraging project plans, ongoing status updates and milestone tracking
- Communicate clearly and proactively with client and internal teams to build alignment and track progress
- Manage and drive resolution of escalations with appropriate client and internal resources
- Leverage acumen to identify technical and process solutions to dynamic, unexpected challenges
- Work with Product, Engineering, Success and Design teams to ensure expectations for deliverables are met
- Facilitate regular internal status and escalation meetings to review progress for active and pending projects
- Optimize project staffing and resource utilization to balance customer needs and internal constraints
- Become a trusted advisor for client project owners and executives
- Become proficient in industry best practices related to the post-purchase experience at leading retailers
- Contribute to scalability of the Narvar team with documentation, process optimization and cross-training
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, define needs and develop a proposal
- Monitor industry trends, client news, and experience innovations to add measurable value to client engagements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer facing enterprise level software implementation, technical account management, technology consulting or systems integration roles – minimum 6 years total work experience
- Ability to successfully deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication and problem solving skills
- Client facing skills that radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, confidence and professionalism
- Demonstrates ability to listen carefully to truly understand client needs and concerns
- Ability to build credibility and trust with Narvar team members, clients and senior management
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
- Experience with one of the following domains is a plus: E-Commerce platforms, Order Management Systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Project Management professional certification or another relevant accreditation strongly preferred.
- BA/BS required.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity