Who We Are
Narvar is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide – including Nordstrom, GameStop, Everlane, Sephora, and Jack Threads – use Narvar's shipment tracking, returns, alerts, and analytics solutions to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences. With just over two years in the books, we’ve defined the category and have a clear vision for where we’re going next.
What We’re Looking For
Narvar is hiring a Head of Global Field Marketing to lead and grow our worldwide presence across a portfolio of industry trade-shows, corporate events, executive briefing centers, and our own flagship summit. You will be responsible for developing and enabling our field marketing team to drive sustained business growth.
We are looking for a seasoned leader who will work across the leadership team to formulate and operationalize a global strategy to fit the market needs of each geography and segment. You will be a thoughtful strategist with a high bar for quality, an eye for detailed execution, and a passion for organizing world-class experiences.
- Develop and execute global field marketing strategies that enable Narvar’s growth across enterprise and mid-market segments, working closely with the executive leadership team.
- Work closely with sales leadership (regional leaders across North America, Europe, etc.) to build an end-to-end program to accelerate sales across field channels, including events and partnerships.
- Collaborate with Sales Development and Sales Operations to execute a series of account-based field marketing playbooks that span both - net new prospects as well as cross-sell opportunities.
- Lead and execute Narvar’s events programs across tradeshows, field workshops, partner events, and our annual flagship Narvar Summit.
- Strategically engage selected partners through joint go-to-market efforts across multiple channels and work closely with product & content marketing to launch integrated field marketing campaigns.
- Grow and manage a field marketing team across North America and Europe; continue to expand globally as we enter new markets in Australia and Asia.
- Proactively develop the budget and lead all aspects of analyzing ROI, resource reinvestment, and prioritization. Work with the executive leadership team to establish and own company level KPIs.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in relevant marketing and/or sales roles
- Has scaled field marketing teams across multiple segments or geographies
- Deep background in events of all magnitudes; driven by metrics
- Strong understanding of B2B Enterprise and SaaS purchasing behavior
- Strategic thinker/planner with the ability to be detailed when necessary
- Skilled at building, leading, and growing high-performing teams
- Decisive with a strong work ethic; energetic leader
- Articulate and thoughtful communicator (verbal and written)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision are 100% covered by Narvar for our employees
- Free, daily catered lunches and snacks
- Commuter benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity