📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are seeking a skilled Solution Delivery Manager, US-based, with expertise in managing strategic and enterprise implementation projects, and a strong customer advocate with industry knowledge.
As a Solution Delivery Manager, you will be joining a dynamic Professional Services team consisting of Project Managers and Customer Engineers who are passionate about our customers, solutions, and industry. The ideal candidate is highly accountable, has proven global customer-facing experience, has managed a large portfolio of projects, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
- Manage projects end-to-end for our Strategic and Enterprise retailers including kickoff, requirements-gathering, project planning, risk and stakeholder management, milestone tracking, to launch and post go-live hypercare support.
- Lead cross-functional teams formed to onboard customers, including customer engineers and carrier engineers, and drive successful end-to-end delivery of projects
- Provide consultative advice to our customers to ensure successful integration with Narvar’s solutions while maximizing product time to value
- Communicate clearly and proactively with the customer and internal teams to establish credibility and ensure on-time project delivery
- Effectively manage escalations and scope change and implementation of multi-phased projects or programs including monitoring project quality, timeline, hours allocation, risk and performance
- Effectively provide workarounds and find out- of-the-box solutions where applicable
- Be part of best-in-class international Professional Services team via documentation creation, process improvements, and automation mindset
- Drive post-launch postmortem for knowledge sharing and learning.
What we’re looking for
- You have expertise in managing global, multi-brand, multi-region, large ecommerce projects and demonstrate a strong command of project management such as phasing, milestone tracking, and driving the customer experience towards successful launch.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong time management and prioritization skills.
- You are able to build playbooks, execute against playbook milestones and project tasks created to improve delivery efficiency and productivity.
- You have 5+ years of experience in customer-facing, enterprise-level software implementation, technical account management, consulting or systems integration roles
- You have the ability to successfully deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently with high accountability individually as well as in a team.
- Experience with troubleshooting, post-launch monitoring, and go-live support, all with a customer-centric mindset.
- You have executive-level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication, and problem-solving skills
- You demonstrate strong understanding of API connections, carrier integrations, SQL queries, data transformation as well as technical expertise with reading JSON files.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders
- Region / Timezone - working in US region and US time zone is mandatory
- SaaS/Startup/Ecommerce experience is mandatory
- Experience with retail, e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, or logistics is a plus
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The range reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across the US. Within the range, individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to, skill set, education and certifications, and work location.