📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be the department subject matter expert and will serve as the escalation point in resolving customer complaints and/or complex issues. You’ll work closely with customers, team members, and other departments to serve as a driving force to provide world-class service levels. You’ll help to identify areas of improvement and assist in implementing new troubleshooting methods to provide effective solutions for our clients.
- Provide high quality support via phone, zendesk helping our customers troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise
- Maintain high ticket productivity and have minimal backlog
- Respond to cases in our support ticketing system as per agreed SLA’s and manage a minimal backlog of pending cases while maintaining the quality of support provided
- Maintain a healthy CSAT score aligned to the organizational goal
- Follow standard procedures for proper and timely escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Triage, plan and report common/redundant support ticket trends and work on a plan to mitigate them using customer self serve model
- Take ownership of key projects and successfully follow and execute on the same
What we’re looking for
- 3 -5 yrs of hands on support experience with global customers in the product support space
- Ability to work well as a member of a large team spanning multiple cultures and time zones
- Readiness to work in India Night shift (US Day shift) and weekend shift as required
- Quickly ramp up on the product and independently resolve issues with minimal help
- Knowledge of database tables & SQL
- Fluent in English with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills with an ability to find creative solutions
- Highly detail-oriented and focused on quality
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel required
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.