📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Strategic Customer Success Manager to help scale our customer base. You are a person who is self-motivated, scrappy, and willing to learn and take action. You get to work with our amazing Customer Success team. Success in this position becomes a building block to a career path as a Director of CS and beyond.
- Own the health and success of your customers from go-live through to renewal and expansion
- Proactively engage your clients at the right times to demonstrate value and identify opportunities for growth and advocacy
- Use data insights to track client health, and forecast and mitigate risk of churn
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to synthesize customer feedback and drive product development that maps back to the needs of Narvar’s retailers
- Partner with sales counterparts to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are planned, forecasted, and actioned efficiently
- Contribute to the scalability of the customer success team through documentation and process optimization
What we're looking for
- Minimum of 4+ year’s experience as a Customer Success Manager at a SaaS company and have worked with demanding enterprise-size accounts
- Master multitasker and can juggle multiple accounts simultaneously with outstanding attention to detail
- Influence product, success, support, and sales teams to get things done
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management and communication skills
- Superb client-facing skills and radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, and confidence
- Articulate the value proposition of a technology platform to meet client needs
- Comfortable collaborating with both technical and business teams
- Domain knowledge of retail, e-commerce, or logistics is a plus
- Previous start-up experience strongly preferred
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.