📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! As a Principal Product Manager, Data you will be responsible for defining the vision, strategy and roadmap across a portfolio of core Narvar applications, such as Data, logistics, and analytics.
This is a highly cross-functional role and will work closely with engineering, design, marketing, sales, customer success, professional services, and operations teams. Our ideal candidate will have already built successful SaaS products in agile software development environments.
- Drive the cohesive product strategy and roadmap across a suite of Narvar products, leveraging customer insights and data to prioritize and deliver products that drive aggressive user and business growth
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform, application suite, market and customers to inform strategic planning and identify opportunities in the rapidly evolving retail and logistics space
- Lead and inspire a team of talented product managers, implementing best-in-class product management processes to increase team velocity, quality, and accountability
- Define clear, measurable goals and objectives to ensure teams are set up for success
- Build strong relationships and facilitate alignment and decision-making with cross-functional leads
- Serve as a driving force for innovation in the customer and end user experience, working closely with design and research teams on developing the best UX for hundreds of millions of consumers
- Deliver product insights and recommendations to the executive team in a persuasive and thoughtful manner
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of product management experience - specifically focused on Data
- Strong technical proficiency and ability to partner closely with engineers and designers.
- Substantial experience working in SaaS
- Track record of creating impactful B2B2C solutions
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and lead autonomously
- Creative thinker who can generate and execute on innovative product ideas
- Skilled in analyzing and synthesizing data to set strategic goals while ensuring continuous measurement and iteration against it
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to flex your style based on the audience and effectively engage C-level executives
- Proven ability to motivate, collaborate and facilitate decision making across teams
- Ability to keep perspective
- One of the following:
- Experience defining, building and managing a data platform
- Deep logistics industry knowledge, e.g. data, supply chain management, reverse logistics, recommerce, courier/carrier integrations, etc
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.