Who We Are
Narvar offers an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 300 leading retailers worldwide–including Anthropologie, Bonobos, Nordstrom, and Sephora – use Narvar's shipment, tracking, returns, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
What we’re looking for
As a member of the Narvar product organization, you will play a critical role in defining and executing the product vision for Narvar’s flagship products. We’re looking for someone that is self-directed with a keen product design sense to build best-in-class products. You will be an integral part of a team that is helping drive the next wave of Narvar’s growth.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define and prioritize the roadmap for your product.
- Use customer & market research, user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements
- Specify, prioritize and communicate product specs using user stories, business rules, flows, interaction design guidance and use cases
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming client needs and work with the team to develop a product feature plan that addresses them
- Develop strong relationships with Engineering and Design to create world class experiences for our clients’ brands
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure consistency and compatibility across all Narvar products
- Define and analyze key product feature metrics and understand how to optimize features post-launch
- 4+ years of software product management working in hyper-growth startup environments and/or on a commerce product
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- An action-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset with exceptional organization skills with natural ability to make things happen around you.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
- Technical background a plus
- Familiarity with retail and/or logistics a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity