Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Project Manager who loves solving problems, implementing products they will actually use, and who wants to play a major role in the success of our customers.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be joining a dynamic Professional Services team consisting of Project Managers and Implementation Consultants who are passionate about our customers, solutions, and industry. The ideal candidate has proven customer-facing experience, has managed a large portfolio of technical projects, and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
- Manage the technical onboarding for well-established enterprise retailers and the hottest direct to consumer brands, including requirements gathering, project planning, risk and stakeholder management
- Provide consultative advice to our customers to ensure successful integration with Narvar’s solutions while maximizing product value
- Communicate clearly and proactively with the customer and internal teams to establish credibility and ensure on-time project delivery
- Effectively drive resolution of escalations with the appropriate customer and internal resources, partner cross-functionally with both internal and external business stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met
- Help build a best-in-class international Professional Services team via documentation creation, process improvements, and training
What we’re looking for
- Experience with JSON endpoints
- Experience with and troubleshooting APIs
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong time management and prioritization skills
- You have 4+ years of experience in customer-facing, enterprise-level software implementation, technical account management, consulting or systems integration roles
- You have the ability to successfully deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- You consider yourself to have executive-level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with retail, e-commerce platforms, order management systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, supply chain, or logistics is a plus
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey and that's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 1200+ other brands. Through the pandemic we have pivoted and embraced a fully remote workforce where together we've served over 500 million consumers worldwide, processing 8+ billion orders last year alone over 40+ countries and across 50+ languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate our wins. We’ve been recognized by Fast Company numerous times as one of the most innovative companies in the world – for social good to logistics optimization. You can feel good knowing you’re working towards changing the world! Join us on our mission.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.