Narvar is growing! We are looking for a high-energy, execution-oriented Regional Vice President Enterprise to lead a team of 5 Account Executives as they drive revenue with a focus on net new logos. You will mentor the team to own revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, and close deals. The ideal candidate will possess the experience, intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of our offerings, the leadership and coaching skills to develop and support their teammates, as well as the strategic thinking to drive complex sales processes across the team. We are a global, rapid-growth, profitable start-up.
- Mentor team to Identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans and strategies
- Build team ownership for all quota achievement and customer development activities
- Partner with AEs as they bring deals to close
- Establish best practices for team to manage, develop and forecast detailed pipeline
- Ensure team is on track to meet and exceed goals
- Provide continuous feedback to the broader team about product positioning, feature requests, and competitive landscape
- Be a key voice in sales planning, prioritization setting and process optimization
- Maintain open communications and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Client Services, Product Management and Marketing to ensure timely and appropriate client solutions
- Be a thought leader in the community for our solutions, our company and our vision
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of SaaS enterprise sales experience with proven track record for prospecting and closing new business
- 1-3+ years sales management experience
- Previous start-up experience strongly preferred
- Skilled at coaching, closing, forecasting and reporting
- Track record of consistent achievement / overachievement of team enterprise sales quota
- High sales acumen and a passion for coaching, leading, and building teams
- A focused, passionate, and high-energy leader who is excited about the opportunity to directly impact the sales organization and help shape GTM strategy
- Experience in emerging business category or challenger-style selling is strongly preferred
- Fanatical about customer care and tenacious at solving every problem with a smile
- Experience within e-commerce or selling directly to e-commerce
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey and that's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 1200+ other brands. Through the pandemic we have pivoted and embraced a fully remote workforce where together we've served over 500 million consumers worldwide, processing 8+ billion orders last year alone over 40+ countries and across 50+ languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate our wins. We’ve been recognized by Fast Company numerous times as one of the most innovative companies in the world – for social good to logistics optimization. You can feel good knowing you’re working towards changing the world! Join us on our mission.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.