Narvar is Growing! We are looking for a Staff Software Development Engineer in Test to join our Engineering team. Our products are frequented by millions of customers worldwide on the e-commerce platforms of top brands. In this role, you will take the lead in building software test automation strategies, frameworks and tools to drive high quality. You will champion quality practices and empower others to take ownership of the quality of our software and systems.
Narvar handles transactional data for more than 1000 leading brands and retailers worldwide using our shipment tracking, returns, customer care, bidirectional multi-channel communication, and analytics products to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences.
- Lead the design, development and configuration of automated test infrastructure, tools and environments.
- Lead the test automation strategy and implementation into the CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins/CircleCI)
- Perform code reviews and mentor engineers on testing best-practices and standards to ensure delivery of high-quality Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
- Collaborate with our Product team and other engineers to analyze and understand application requirements and define corresponding test plans.
- Inform the delivery of feature runbooks, bugs, and troubleshooting steps.
- Deliver tools, and frameworks to support test data
- Measure and report test automation metrics, including code, function, and test case coverage.
- Evaluates and recommends tools, technologies, and processes to improve quality and make our teams more efficient.
What we’re looking for
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of test automation tools such as Selenium, RestAssured, JUnit, JMeter, Mockito, Cucumber
- Experience with testing & automating RESTful APIs
- Experience with cloud hosted infrastructure (AWS, GCP) and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Experience with Test or Behavior Driven Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile or SCRUM development methodology using modern development tools like JIRA and Github
- Comfortable in a high-paced and informal environment
- Previous startup experience strongly preferred
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey and that's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 1200+ other brands. Through the pandemic we have pivoted and embraced a fully remote workforce where together we've served over 500 million consumers worldwide, processing 8+ billion orders last year alone over 40+ countries and across 50+ languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate our wins. We’ve been recognized by Fast Company numerous times as one of the most innovative companies in the world – for social good to logistics optimization. You can feel good knowing you’re working towards changing the world! Join us on our mission.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.