Narvar is scaling! We are hiring Customer Success Program Managers to help us drive strong user adoption, customer satisfaction and exceptional retention rates for Narvar’s solutions. You will become an expert in the retail post-purchase experience and will develop a passionate understanding of Narvar’s products. You will partner with Customer Success Managers to support some of the world’s top retailers to achieve maximum value from the Narvar product suite.
Your role will be anchored around assisting in the development and delivery of scalable methodologies, analyzing customer and internal metrics to improve return on investment. You’ll work with the team and cross functionally in a positive, energetic, and collaborative manner to reach organizational goals while maintaining an environment that aligns with Narvar’s Mission and Values.
- Support the performance goals of Customer Success organization by helping to develop, test and measure scalable content, outreach and engagement.
- Optimize customer engagement through qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Collaborate with your peers in Success, Sales, Support and Product to provide a seamless experience for customers.
- Help support a portfolio of Growth accounts with a focus on retention and expansion.
- Work with Sales and Operations Team to pull relevant KPIs to support growth and expansion.
- Assist Enterprise Customer Success Managers with business reviews and customer projects.
- Learn from teammates and every client interaction to continuously develop core customer success skills and competencies.
- Assist in onboarding new customers, ensuring they know how to use the platform and how our product and services can support their business needs.
- Be proficient in best practices related to post-purchase experiences at leading retailers.
- Leverage data driven metrics to understand the health and opportunities of users and develop the right approaches to engage at scale or through various CS touchpoints.
- Identify areas of opportunity for self-service functionality across Narvar’s product suite.
- Present updates, feedback, or customer stories at team or company meetings.
- Proactively identifying and resolving issues that could affect customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Produce articles, short videos and webinars that promote Narvar adoption and best practices.
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams.
What we are looking for
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager at a SaaS company, or similar Account Management role (working with scale or growth accounts a plus!)
- Knowledge of one of the following is a plus: Retail, E-Commerce, Logistics
- Ability to work on multiple accounts simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Ability to influence Product, Success, Support and Sales teams to get things done
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management
- Strong interpersonal, project management, communication & problem solving skills
- Client facing skills that radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, and confidence
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of technology platforms to meet client needs
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Ability to navigate through software and learn quickly
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.