a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are looking for someone with experience in a fast-paced start-up environment—you must be agile and able to adapt to changing conditions and priorities. You will help us collect, measure, visualize and interpret data. You will use your expertise in business analysis and presentation of data to look beyond numbers and help us make informed business decisions. You will look at internal and external data sources to define market segments, convert these into actionables that result in high customer conversion rates. A track record of successfully managing projects and stakeholders, and improving workflows is an essential skill set needed to be successful in this role.
what you’ll do
- Lead primary and secondary data collection
- Map global organizations and key decision makers relevant to our business portfolio
- Maintain and own existing database with updated contact information
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management
- Ensure that data and analysis are presented in a format that is appropriate for a varied audience using BI tools, data visualization, dashboards, or other methods
- Be resourceful, look at external and internal data sources to solve business problems
what we’re looking for
- 3-4 years of experience in mining data and translating into actionable insights
- Experience working with product development teams, validating assumptions and providing insights
- Proficiency is using salesforce, BI tools, data analytics, market research
- Working knowledge on tools like Zoominfo, Hoovers, Bloomberg, etc
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.