We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 650+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are looking for a staff security engineer with experience in secure coding and code analysis to spearhead the security philosophy at Narvar. You will lead design reviews for platform and product security, identifying priority areas, providing feedback and solutions on fixes. You will perform hands-on threat modeling, risk assessment, and web service security validation.
- Provide assessments on privacy, security risks, security maturity, security controls, and gaps
- Conduct design reviews and identify priority lists of software exploits and security holes
- Perform penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, static & dynamic source code analysis
- You will perform product security assessments, threat models, server-side, and network security, using various cryptographic algorithms and libraries
What we’re looking for
- Proven hands-on experience in cloud & application security, with demonstrated experience supporting product teams with technical design input and security risk analysis
- Web security assessment (authentication and authorization, tokens, input validation, SSL, etc)
- Security architecture and risk mitigation for enterprise networks or cloud infrastructure
- Strong understanding of network protocols (TCP/UDP, SSH, TLS, DNS, DHCP, IPMI, SNMP, etc).
- Solid knowledge of operating system designs, access, and priority models
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering or similar
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.