a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi's, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 500+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, Munich and Bangalore, together we've served over 306 million consumers worldwide across 5 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 50 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Do you want to build key relationships, empower top brands to reach their business goals, and become a product expert? As a Customer Success Manager, you will nurture collaborative relationships with leading industry brands to drive strong user adoption, customer satisfaction, and excellent retention rates for Narvar's solutions. You will deeply understand our customer’s objectives and use cases and act as an extension of their team. With enthusiasm and clarity, you will coach and educate our clients about how they can best leverage Narvar to improve their business results and customer experiences. Our clients include some of the most iconic brands in the world and they expect the highest level of professionalism and expertise.
what you'll do
- Manage post-sale activity through relationship building, product knowledge, and execution
- Increase retention with regular check-in calls, QBRs, and health checks
- Track account health to identify churn risk and actively work to eliminate that risk
- Drive resolution of customer concerns and provide feedback to product teams
- Provide client training to improve adoption of the Narvar platform
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified and closed
- Contribute to the scalability of the Customer Success team through documentation and process optimization
what we're looking for
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Customer Success Manager at a SaaS company and have worked with demanding enterprise-size accounts
- Business level German language (MANDATORY)
- You're a master multitasker and can juggle multiple accounts simultaneously with outstanding attention to detail
- You have the ability to influence product, success, support, and sales teams to get things done
- You excel in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management and communication skills
- You have superb client-facing skills and radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, and confidence
- You can articulate the value proposition of a technology platform to meet client needs
- You're comfortable collaborating with both technical and business teams
- You have a BA/BS
- Domain knowledge of retail, e-commerce, or logistics is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.