a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As an integral member of our Customer Operations organization, the Solutions Consultant will engage with the sales team in the pre-sales process to understand key business objectives of prospects so the team can propose the appropriate technical solutions to meet their needs. The Solution Consultant will be responsible for designing and architecting the Narvar solution to realize the customer’s vision that is shared during the sales process. The Solution Consultant will then work with product managers, engineers and implementation consultants to validate that our offerings align to the unique needs of the client.
The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of technical skills, business acumen and a desire to support our customers. They will be acting as the lead technologist in the sales process and should have a broad understanding of eCommerce and common retail industry use cases. Ideally, the candidate will have domain expertise in Order Management Systems, eCommerce Platforms or other similar database solutions. In addition, the Solution Consultant will have direct, ongoing conversations with Narvar’s product experts, engineers and design leaders to influence the future product roadmap at our hyper-growth SaaS company. Our clients include the most iconic retail brands in the world and they expect the highest level of professionalism, expertise and value.
what you’ll do
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and write technical requirements documents
- Be an expert in integrations with Shipping Carriers, Order Management Systems and eCommerce solutions
- Participate in various stages of the pre-sales process to understand business and technical objectives
- Conduct security reviews with client IT/security teams to address relevant concerns
- Design solutions and experiences that meet the client’s business and technical needs
- Assist with completion of RFPs and Vendor Assessments requested by prospects and existing customers
- Develop the technical vision, strategy and roadmap deliverables that enable a staged rollout when appropriate
- Work with services sales and delivery teams to scope the service engagements into estimates for work
- Effectively communicate solutions architecture to the customer, third parties and the project teams
- Ensure that proposals are technically sound, deliverable and representative of Narvar capabilities
- Maintain proficiency in Narvar service offerings, value propositions and case studies
- Contribute to the scalability of the Services team with documentation, process optimization and cross-training
- Monitor industry trends, client news, and experience innovations to add measurable value to client engagements
- Gather insightful product feedback from customers to help inform Narvar’s future product roadmap
what we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in a technical capacity in either SaaS, eCommerce or enterprise software solutions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer-facing enterprise level software implementation, technical architect, technology consulting or systems integration roles
- Experience with web services standards including HTTP, REST, SOAP & OAuth. HTML & CSS is strongly valued.
- Experience with one of the following domains is a plus: E-Commerce platforms, Order Management Systems, inventory management, WMS, TMS, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Ability to successfully deliver multiple projects simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Executive level interpersonal, project management, communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Client facing skills that radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, confidence and professionalism
- Demonstrates ability to listen carefully to truly understand client needs and concerns
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
- BA/BS required. Advanced Engineering degree is highly valued.