a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Logistics is at the heart of Narvar’s business as our carrier integrations power each of our products. This role as part of a growing organization is an exciting opportunity to resolve problems and enhance the platform. You will research, scope, and implement technical solutions to expand the carrier capabilities of our platform. In additional you will resolve carrier related issues and bugs. The ideal candidate will take ownership of technical issues, respond in a timely manner, and work with cross-functional teams to document problem resolution steps and troubleshooting procedures. Ideally, you enjoy customer interaction and like solving tough issues. You are smart, resourceful and move quickly to resolve customer requests. You communicate clearly and empathetically to customers while disseminating issue details to engineers on a technical level.
what you’ll do
- Work closely with representatives of our carrier partners to design and define integration solutions
- Diagnose and provide creative solutions to complex problems
- Reproduce and debug customer-reported issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack
- Participate in Logistics sprint planning. Manage JIRA backlog of client requests and bugs. Update ticket status on a daily and weekly basis to ensure clarity and collaboration throughout the organization.
- Identify key trends in customer issues, and document solutions to common questions and issues
- Identify and recommend process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers
what we’re looking for
- Experience working with 3rd parties to navigate internal politics, drive cross functional solutions and influence end solutions.
- Well versed in HTML, CSS, JSON, API, EDI
- 2-5 years of experience in technical support or technical software implementation consulting role, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Able to work independently and make decisions. Demonstrated ability managing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Previous exposure to parcel carrier and/or integration of logistics solutions highly desirable
- Comfortable with customer-facing meetings and managing customer expectations
- High attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for resolving customer issues
- A strong sense of empathy with customers