a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 550+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
what we’re looking for
Narvar is seeking a high-energy, execution-oriented Commercial Account Executive to drive revenue. The Commercial Account Executive will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, and close deals. The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of our offerings, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex sales process.
- Manage complex cross-functional relationships and present to VP and C-level staff including; operations, marketing, e-commerce, and supply chain
- Develop a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects
- Negotiate contracts, working with senior management and corporate counsel, providing all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- Manage and grow your assigned targets through strategic sales techniques
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth including upsells, cross sells, service opportunities, and referrals
- Generate leads, engage in conversations, conduct sales via phone, WebEx, and in person meetings
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- 2-5 years of quota carrying SaaS sales and account management experience
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels
- Consistent earnings over-achievement in past sales roles
- Experience closing deal sizes of $10-100k
- Experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through to deal closing
- Fanatical about customer care and tenacious at solving every problem with a smile
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent field related experience