Who We Are
Narvar is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps leading brands and retailers build lifelong relationships with their customers beyond the “buy” button. More than 350 leading retailers worldwide – including Neiman-Marcus, Sephora, Everlane, Home Depot, and GameStop – use Narvar's shipment tracking, returns, alerts, and analytics solutions to transform their customers' post-purchase experiences. With just over 4 years in the books, we’ve defined the category and have a clear vision for where we’re going next.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for our first sales hustlers who will be on the front line driving our growth. You will work on qualifying inbound leads, closing warm leads and building our sales pipeline. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to grow within a San Francisco company.
Our ideal candidate is hard working and highly motivated to execute the sales plan. You are an unconventional rep that thinks outside the traditional cadence and social selling realm. You value cold calling, personalized email outreach and are able to leverage buyer personas within Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts. Above all, you are passionate about innovating in the retail space and delivering the best possible customer experience.
- Work cohesively with an Account Executive to drive pipeline in both the Enterprise and Mid-Market segments
- Identify top accounts with key contacts to strategically set meetings
- leverage cold calling and outbound emails to gain traction within accounts
- schedule and maintain a healthy pipeline that supports our rapidly growing sales organization
- 6+ months of experience in pipeline management, prospecting, cold calling and meeting setting
- Experience holding and exceeding quotas
- Experience with sales tools - CRM, Email Automation, Prospecting
- Experience in either Technology, SaaS, eCommerce, or Marketing
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity