a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi's, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be responsible for scheduling a high volume of interviews and delivering a best-in-class candidate experience alongside the recruiting and hiring teams. We’re looking for someone with excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. Using your strong time management skills, you will be able to effectively juggle multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines. You should be a concise, effective communicator who shows initiative and is able to navigate complex scenarios with a sense of urgency.
what you’ll do
- Ensure all candidates have a world-class interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of phone, on-site, and video interviews for hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Coordinate travel for non-local candidates
- Meet and greet candidates during on-site interviews
- Manage candidate flow and data integrity through Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their application status
- Identify prospects through research, sourcing platforms, and targeted networking
what we’re looking for
- You have 2+ years of work experience
- You’re extremely organized and detailed-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- You’re flexible and can handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- You’re personable and care about providing the best candidate experience
- Ability to keep a positive attitude under stressful and shifting circumstances
- You have experience using an ATS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.