a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Levi's, Estee Lauder, Coach, TUMI, and 600+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
Are you an innovative and strategic People manager? As an HR Manager, you’ll create a progressive corporate culture that will attract and retain top talent. You’re creative, think outside of the box, and are not risk-averse in developing new programs and processes.
what you’ll do
- Partner with the leadership and People team to develop and implement HR processes and initiatives
- Be the custodian of People guidelines and policy framework by working with managers to create consensus
- Serve as a coach to guide and advise managers at all levels
- Ensure organization values are practiced in the right spirit
- Streamline and supervise People operations functions like payroll, leave, onboarding, benefits administration, and budgets to deliver a bes- in-class employee experience
- Monitor key HR metrics for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with various teams to address employee issues proactively
- Provide inputs in annual reviews and compensation planning to retain and reward employees
- Conduct new hire orientations and participate in employee onboarding
what we’re looking for
- You have 6+ years of experience as an HR professional with a focus on strategic business partnering
- You have 3+ years of experience managing an HR team with a focus on HR technical areas, such as compensation and benefits, recruitment, job evaluation, salary administration, performance management, etc.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in HR or related field
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to analyze data and deliver strategic insights
- Experience at a fast-paced, tech startup undergoing rapid change and growth
- You know how to create a strong corporate culture
- You have a generalist HR background in leadership with a broad knowledge of employment, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, and training and development
- You understand strategic organizational issues, are comfortable working directly with C-level executives, and can influence key leaders and stakeholders
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity
- You value integrity, have experience working with sensitive and confidential situations, and have a strong track record of building trust and confidence with business leaders and teams
- Experience working with companies that have an international office is preferred
- Experience creating programs around culture, employee development, retention, and succession planning (including any awards for “best places to work”) is a strong plus
- Experience with global immigration policies is a big plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.