a little bit about us
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Glossier, Home Depot, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, and 650+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, London, Paris, and Bangalore, together we've served over 400 million consumers worldwide across 7 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We’re looking for an articulate, driven and creative Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team. You’ll report to the Director of Product Marketing and own the development and execution of product messaging, copywriting, product launches, sales enablement, product collateral, and more.
You will directly enable our growth in a variety of ways, including by writing creative website messaging, catchy email copy, compelling customer case studies, and other product-related collateral. You will collaborate cross-functionally with the product, sales, design, and customer success teams. You’re a great fit if you can think strategically across multiple business aspects and go deep in positioning and messaging across all channels (web, email, field, and more).
what you’ll do
- Take full ownership of one or many product lines, working closely with product managers on product direction, competitive landscape, positioning, pricing, etc.
- Drive messaging and positioning through qualitative and quantitative research
- Identify understand key customer segments and their various lifecycle journeys
- Research product and industry trends relative to competitors and then enable sales to win with crisp positioning
- Lead integrated marketing/sales plans and campaigns that drive awareness and measurable demand generation
what we’re looking for
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in product marketing or marketing writing role in the tech industry
- You have an established track record of writing impactful copy (work samples will be requested!)
- You have a strong eye for design
- You have excellent organization and project management skills
- You have the ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced organization
- Experience in retail-tech or agencies is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.